Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
If he's foreign then I doubt there will be anything you can do. The website where you got the Villa details from, does it have a feedback page as I know some do?
Outrageous!!! We had a similar experience in France and that was with tents. We were the last people in them before they were taken down for the end of season....they wanted to retain our deposit because there were some blades of grass on the ground sheet, not clumps of grass just the odd tiny bit here and there!! My friend even washed her ground sheet and they still weren't satisfied...we stood our ground (literally!!) and got the deposit back but it wasn't a great end to the holiday. I would complain to whoever you booked through (unless it was a private rental??) may not do any good, but worth a try.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.