General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
X Factor 2014
36 Posts
I thought she was pathetic in the sing off. :wave:
im glad she has gone she got on my nerves x
The Overs are my favourite category so far. :tup
I too liked Chloe although her sing off was poor.

She did bring something else to the show and it was nice to have a 'posh bird' on for a change!
Didn't get to see any of it over the weekend , but flicked through yesterday's paper to find out that Kermit was there Saturday night , probably not the only muppet either ;)
I recorded it and managed to watch it all in under 40 mins. It was dire, dreadful,a dirge, dreary,depressing. The 1980s wasn't like that- it was actually a lot of fun.
Simon will be dismayed that his boy band hasn't been a hit but he is fairly certain to have a winner in his team- Stevie :D It would serve him right.
Chloe has been persecuted because she appeared on the X factor 8 years ago, supposedly without a posh accent. This led to accusations of her being fake. I believe her when she says she toned down her accent when she was 16 for fear it would go against her. Now she is herself she is a victim of 'poshism'. Her sing off was terrible, she should have tried harder, I'm sorry she's gone.
I thought Chloe was at least different. She was given a shocking song.
Fiona wrote:
The 1980s wasn't like that- it was actually a lot of fun. .

http://www.simplyeighties.com/80s-music---worst.php#.VEWA68u9KSM

It was also unbelievable at times :rofl
I thought the same thing this week fi. My eighties were a fun time but I was only seconds away from nodding off Sat night. Only saved by Stevie when he came out spinning and cartwheeling his way through Rick Astley. As dreadful as he is, he woke me up and made me smile again although I would have preferred Wham to Rick Astley.
I loved the 80s and its music and the vinyl records seemed so magical , but one day I discovered something quite disturbing , while using my record player one day listening to an album on 33rpm I then put on a single which should have been played at 45rpm , I forgot to slide the switch and Kylie Minogue suddenly became Rick Astley :yikes
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVDogmtajKI

Just searched it and found it !!! I did lots of weird things in the 80s !
andy66 wrote:
I loved the 80s and its music and the vinyl records seemed so magical , but one day I discovered something quite disturbing , while using my record player one day listening to an album on 33rpm I then put on a single which should have been played at 45rpm , I forgot to slide the switch and Kylie Minogue suddenly became Rick Astley :yikes
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVDogmtajKI

Just searched it and found it !!! I did lots of weird things in the 80s !

Lol so she did :rofl
I really like Ben, I think it's because his voice reminds me of Joe Cocker's
He's my favourite at the moment Glynis although I would favour Fleur's style and music more. I also quite like only the young. Polished up, I think they could do well outside of X factor
Well it was another terrible sing off tonight, neither act deserved to stay based on that, but I'm a supporter of Only the Young so I'm glad they survived to fight another day. They need to buck up to stay in next week.
Fleur is improving week on week, becoming a ready made pop star. She could pip Andrea at the post.
Oh Frank the sing off was dire wasn't it? Both acts were out of tune.
I must be the only one not to understand why Andrea is the favourite.
is it just me who thinks Dermot O'Leary is murder
at MC, half the things he says disappears, a full statement never happens.
  • Edited by ray388 2014-10-28 13:05:10
Fiona wrote:
I must be the only one not to understand why Andrea is the favourite.

The only thing I don't like about Andrea are the faces he pulls whist singing, best heard rather than seen.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.