General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I had this in Gatwick South as was Travelling U/C with Virgin, so it was part and parcel of the holiday. But, I am on Saturday 26th travelling with Thomson, going from Gatwick North, and have booked No:1 lounge and part of that, is Express security - I quite like it, you get through security quite quickly, and I can then chill out in the lounge. No: 1 Lounge are doing this as part of a deal until October 28th for £25.00

This might help

http://www.no1traveller.com/gatwick-airport-lounges-north.htm
Not sure if it varies by airport but at Manchester it's got to be booked no later than 10pm the day before your flight. For £3.50 well worth IMO just in case the queues are big. If they're not just choose the shortest one, which may not be the fast track.
Thanks for replays, I am flying with thomsons from birmingham, I have booked it online, perhaps it will give me the option to fast track when I check in online .
The fast track has nothing to do with the airline. You book it direct with the airport.
If booking PE with Thomson Fast Track is including ... we used it on our recent flight to the Dom Rep.
Sunaddict wrote:
The fast track has nothing to do with the airline. You book it direct with the airport.

It has if you are travelling business class.
I'm flying from Birmingham with thomsons, you say it's the airport I book it with, can you book it in advance? Or when you arrive at airport?
Looks like you can purchase the fast track admittance at various kiosks around the airport.
http://www.birminghamairport.co.uk/useful-information/facilities2/express-lane.aspx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.