Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Friends, Horizon grill, Palmland, Tom + Nicks Haven, Half Way House, Haveli, Viva bar, Bobs inn, Decades, Mapleys,
Danny
my trouble is that I always go at the wrong time so have never come across some of these Danny. How many of these are off the main road?
Bob's Inn is the one where Lord Lucan was supposed to play isn't it? I know where it is.
There all on the main road apart from Palmland which is opposite the whispering palms hotel, and Half Way House overlooking the football field in calangute, yes lord lucan used Bobs Inn if you go in have a chat with bob about lord lucan its very interesting listening to him.
Danny
thanks Danny. Yes we must stop at Bob's Inn for a blether :)
Fiona...here's one you should know..Le Jardin at the bottom of Holiday St, Calangute...we were last there Dec last year..what a fantastic meal. It is one of the many in that area, Blue Dolphin, Maggies, and of course Nirvana for good food and a gossip with Adil....Barney
Yes I've been to them :)
Missed Adil this year :( He went home early
there is a new bar/restuarent opening this season halfway down beach rd Candolim opposite green jacket above the shops,where the old carvery used to be,new owners staff chefs etc,worth a look
New live music bar opened called Cohiba where sweet chilli used to be
Danny
Like the sports bar down beach road in candolim....see you in march dragon for a Liverpool game!
Iwould reccomend Flying Dolphin down Holiday Street past Nirvana onto the beach great Tapas when you need to eat something different C
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.