Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
email address
63 Posts
hi jackie

the email address for the hotel milord is: milord@fiestahotelgroup.com

and the company website is: http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com where you can get some more hotel info

regards
caroline
Hotel Fiesta Milord San Antonio Bay - Sunbeds

Hope someone can help.

Can anyone who has been to this hotel recently please confirm what actually happens with the Sunbeds. I have heard that they get released at 9:30am and that it is one mad scramble for them then a rush to get into Breakfast before it closes.

I am not that bothered myself but my wife likes to lie by the pool all day.

We would be travelling in high season i.e. end of July / early August.

Also any general thoughts or comments regarding the Hotel would be appreciated.

Thanks

Carl
Looks like what you've heard is correct. Have a look at our reviews here
We got back from the Fiesta Milord on the 15 july, yes the sun loungers are locked until 9.30 am and only the hotel staff can place them round the pool. Would not say there was a mad scramble but most had towels on them by 9.31am. I emailed before I went to ask for a view of the Bay and this is what I got so well worth the effort.
Thanks for the info. - sort of what I'd expected.

Carl
Does anyone know if you can hire towels for sunbeds at this hotel. I'm trying to find ways of leaving a bit more room in the case for some hand luggage because you can't get much in the bags they are allowing on the plane.
Thanks Sunbody
Have been to this hotel 5 times and have never seen any mention of towels for hire, Everyone brings their own beach towels.
Tnanks Hoopie, look like I'll have to think of something else. Ihave been to hotels in the past that hire out towels, mainly Sol Hotels, but it's obviously not the case at this one. Thanks again
I came back from ibiza at the weekend and walked through the milord every morning on the way too the beach.

I couldnt believe the number of sad people who were actually staking out their spot with their towels before the sundbeds were out, it was like bedlam when the guy unlocked the beds. watching the frenzie was quite funny, the annoyung thing was though, when i walked through the hotel half an hour later, everyone had dissappeard, the place was deserted except from hundreds of sundbeds with towels on, everyone had gone back to bed. The worst thing was, was that they were all packed together like sardines, no space at all

I would have loved to collected all the towels and chucked them im the pool.
  • Edited by lukey 2006-08-31 14:46:03
I would have loved to collected all the towels and chucked them im the pool.

I wouldn't have been able to resist! :lol: Good job I wasn't there!
Hi all,

Just read on another forum that once the hotel closes, they are going to refurb & move the bar & reception areas and will demolish the 2 pools and build 1 large pool area. Can any one confirm that this work is taking place, Had a brill hol. at this hotel in June this year, and have booked to go back again next May/June. Hope everything will be sorted there by then.

Thanks for any info,

Donna.
We have reviews for this hotel Click Here if anyone has stayed here please add your review via the link as it will assist future visitors.

Many Thanks.
Ive just booked early for this hotel for june 2008, although all the reviews ive read are good, im just a bit worried that im taken a 2 year old and 6 year old and we normally go all inclusive
has anyone stayed at this hotel with young children before, is there much going on for kids entertainment? what about kids buffet?
does the hotel have a lift and which hotel would you recommend milord 1 or 2...... is it over run with youngsters before they go clubbing?

any help would be great thanks in advance
hi, im goin to this hotel in august with my family and have read a few reveiws that they do an all inclusive drinks option cans someone please tell me of all the details of this and is it per person or per booking i.e if there is 8 people who booked together do they all have to pay for it?
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
all fiesta hotels do this a/i drinks. you just sign for it.i thing you will get away with per room.and not block booking.also there is a dine around option as well..thats free.

plus read the booklet they give you.when you check in.(points discounts ect).

OPTIONAL DRINKS PROGRAMME
The Optional Drinks Programme includes: 1. All the party members in the same booking who buy the OPTIONAL DRINKS PLAN are to pay for the supplement during identical dates. The minimum length of stay is 7 nigths. 2. The adults who have booked the OPTIONAL DRINKS PLAN are entitled to having national soft drinks and national alcoholic drinks, house wine, house sparkling wine, likewise coffe, tea and camomiles - with the exception of vintage wines and vintage liqueurs - from 10.00 to 24.00 hours. Children under 18 years of age will only be entitled to having non-alcoholic drinks. On departure day clients may use this facility until 12.00 noon. 3. To make use of this facility, when requested by the hotel staff, guests will have to show proof of being holders of the OPTIONAL DRINKS PLAN arrangement (shown by the bracelet which holders should have always on). 4. Under this scheme, drinks should be drunk in the area where they are ordered; they cannot be taken to the bedrooms. 5. Guests are not allowed to accumulate drinks. Before ordering another drink, the previous should have been finished. 6. The OPTIONAL DRINKS PLAN is personal and CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED to another person. 7. The misuse of this facility and not adhering to the above points will result in IMMEDIATE REMOVAL of this right. Furthermore guests will be asked to pay for the drinks obtained by misusing the OPTIONAL DRINKS PLAN.
Hello All

Does anyone know the e-mail address for Fiesta Milord Hotel.

thanks marie
Hi Marie ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic about the hotel. You should now find the web and email address further up the page.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.