Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
were also off to this hotel 26 may for 2 weeks, cant wait only 2 more days will do a report when we return
We also have reviews of this hotel Click Here To view them.
Thanks jules03. Really look forward to reading your report on your return. Have a great holiday!!! Just realised I am late answering and you will be in Ibiza now.

Thanks for the link Glynis. They were really good reviews.
no still here not flying until 11.00pm tonight, you have a good holiday too!!
We have stayed at the fiesta milord 4 times and are going back on July 1st for number five. One word to sum it up BRILLIANT. The staff are great, the hotel is spotless and there is a real family atmosphere. You will love it and will have a great holiday I wish I was going tomorrow oh well just five weeks to go : :D :D :D :D
Thanks for the information Hoopie. Now I really can't wait to go!! It is 5 years since we visited Ibiza and we stayed at Fiesta Sestanyol Hotel which is situated in between Milord and Hawaii. We had two holidays there which we really enjoyed but I believe the Sestanyol has now been taken over by another Company and is in the process of renovation. We go on the 17th and get back on the 28th so I will post a review of the Hotel before you go on the 1st July.

Happy Holidays :D
Cannot fault the hotel we went 3 years ago had a smashing time. Mother in law went last year and really enjoyed it. She is one fussy lady, so it goes without saying you will have a fab time.

Jules03 If hubby likes fishing, take his rod. My hubby spent hours on the jetty outside the hotel, he was quite happy for me to fetch him a cold beer now and again. Thoroughly enjoyed by all.

happy holidays

Kazee
Thanks Kazee. My husband also likes fishing and is taking his rod with him. :fish

Before I booked the holiday I did read a few reviews on the Hotel and we also remembered someone we met, last time we stayed in Ibiza, saying how they enjoyed staying at the Hotel Milord. On that basis we persuaded my sister-in-law and her husband to come with us so I am so glad all the reports and reviews are good. :D :D

Now I am just wondering whether to take English money and change it there or take euros. :?
hi just back this morning just quick word will do review soon, fantastic hotel, food billiant lots of choice, weather was good one bad day of rain and 2 days of cloud, entertainers excellent especially kids rep stacey! any questions just let me know!!!
Can someone please tell me where this hotel is located. the hotel reveiws list it as san antonio but all the booking sites I have looked at say it is in san antonio bay [which we would prefer],is it in a good spot. Also is there much entertainment in the area. We don't want disco's but we do like live music or other live acts. Thanks
Hi Sunbody the Fiesta Milord is not in San Antonio but is in San Antonio Bay. The hotel is right at the other end of the bay, from the hotel you can see San An itself over the sea, you can also see the start of the bay from the hotel Milord.

It took us 45 minutes to walk from San An to the hotel in the bay.
Amenities are relatively close, there is one bar that played live music and shows just across the beach from the hotel. Had many a good night there, play bingo, karaoke, shows magical or hypnosis etc etc.

IMO the bay is much better than the town
Fantastic place.

good luck
kazee
Hi Jules03

Can't believe you are back already - time really does fly by!! I look forward to reading your review/report on the hotel. I have read quite a few reviews and they all seem to be good. I am intrigued to know which building is Milord I and which is Milord II (obviously one is a taller building than the other) and are there good sea views from either of them? We are going on Saturday 17th June for 11 nights and counting the days. :D
Hi Kazee,
We may be going to san an bay later in the year and will stay at the Milord, so can you tell me where this bar is. We stayed at the Riviera hotel last time and there was a bar across the road from it down a side street and then along to the left a little, looking over the bay, ( cant remember the name ) do you think this could be the same one, and if not can you tell me the name of the one you are talking about.
thanks
Serena
the name of that pub is the Playa Bella lots of entertainment for all the family and it is where you said.
Sandisher
the milord is split into 1 and 2 for some reason most people prefer the milord 2 which has amazing sea views over the bay into san an town, also as just been renovated excellent bedrooms lovely and clean, the milord 2 is the one nearest the beach by a few metres, what we did is email the hotel and ask if there is a chance you could have a room in milord 2 overlooking the bay we were on floor 4, reccomend higher floor, have a great time im sure you will. enjoy!!!
Thanks Jules, :D
I will email ahead and ask for milord 2.I thought that might be the same place, we enjoyed it there last time, it was great being entertained while looking over the bay . :D
back from milord and have left a review for you all to see, anyone thats going you wont be dissapointed have a good one!!! the review is the second one down.
Hi Kazee thanks for your reply. We have had many visits to Majorca but this will be our first time in Ibiza but I think we will enjoy it. Thanks again Sunbody
We arrived back on Wednesday 28th June after 11 nights at the Hotel Milord. I have written a review for anyone who is interested. We had a lovely holiday, the weather was very good, first 3 days a little overcast but very warm, then hot and sunny for 6 days and then a little overcast again. No rain at all. We could not escape the football as it was televised in every single bar in San Antonio Bay so it was a case of if you can't beat them then join them. It did not spoil my holiday but any entertainment on in the bars tended to start after the football had finished.

All in all a very good holiday and I would definitely stay at Hotel Milord again.

Happy Holidays :lol:
and here is the review! Thanks- members find hotel reviews very useful.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.