Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
kazzi

I have been to the Hotel Tanit for the past 3 years and absoloutley love it. We are off to Turkey this year for a change but wish I was going back to the Tanit. My son (now 4) thinks it is the best place ever.

Carlos, who works the bar in the restaurant is a great bloke, very good with kids.

Cala Gracionetta, the next little cove from the Tanit has great little Bistro.
Hi all, going to this hotel with hubby and kids on 20 July. Have now read lots of nice reviews about this hotel since it's been upgraded. Just a couple of questions though....
Can we book a fridge in the room when we arrive at reception or do they have to be pre booked?
Can we use the pool at the Cala Gracio Hotel?
Is San Antonio best avoided at night with kids? (aged 13 and 10)
Can anyone recommend any nice family bars in walking distance of hotel?
Can we get poolside snacks mid morning onwards as I know we won't make brekky every morning.
Does the all inclusive include dining at the Cala Gracio or are the facilities shared?

Any other info very gratefully received!!! Dead excited about going now, never done Ibiza before, can't wait! :lol:
Hi

The tanit is brill we have been twice. the Tanits sister Hotel (Hote El Gracio) has a good pool and you can use it and the sun beds are easy to get there. Tou can not use its bar or eat in it. The hotel El Gracio is small and only opens aroun the start of July and caters for Spanish guests.
Its ok to bring kids to San An up to around mid night as the clubbers are only starting to head out. Infact some small bars in San An only open at 23.00.
Feel free to contact me for more details go and enjoy

Robert
Cheers thanks for that Robert, can't wait now, only 18 days to go.......
hi, just wondering what the rooms are like in the tanit, would we be sharing a room with our 2 kids are or they apartment style.
The rooms are hotel style but quite big. You can fit 4 beds in room and not be squashed as in other hotels

Robert.
Glad rooms are a good size! Our kids are 10 and 13 and have had rooms in the past where you couldn't move!
Gill, when are you off to Tanit? We're going 20th from LPool........
Just got back from this hotel on 30 July, have posted a review on the hotel reviews page. Fab hotel! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.