Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Fiesta Hotel Tanit
232 Posts
just eight weeks to go cant wait :D :cheers
be hope they have got their act together this year,we went last july a nightmare too many people for the pool area no sleep walls are paper thin apart from that the food was really good
:) Hi all,

Not long to go now two weeks and counting, can't wait this holiday has been along time coming.

Janelesley
:cheers tickets arrived today roll on the 31st cant wait :sun2
Hi

My family and I are going on the 7th June and we're a bit concerned about the pool situation. Anyone who's been this season and has any news could you post it soon. Would be nice if we had the use of all available pools as the only complaints seem to arise from this situation with the Cala Gracio.

Cheers
hi new to this forum just hoping for some help or info
my family and i are staying here in july for a week and was wondering if any one been or knows any thing about hotel .we konw it not to far from san antonio and not much around not a worry as all inclusive use what we have paid for .read good and bad and ok reviews but if any one knows any more or tips etc please reply shaun and family 44,41,11,9;
  • Edited by David 2008-05-21 10:00:51
    Merged with existing topic about the hotel, which may provide some useful info while you wait for further feedback
Shaun, we are a similar aged family (42,41,13,10) to you and went there in June last year. We had a fantastic holiday. The hotel was excellent, great food, clean, cool (temp inside) and friendly staff. The sunbeds were a problem but if you miss out, the beach at the bottom is great and the smaller beach around the corner over the rocks is gorgeous. We would walk into San Antonio most nights and take in the sunset, an experience not to be missed. We'd treat ourselves to a taxi back. The all-inclusive is a great option, especially with kids. Nearby go-karting made a good afternoon out. The excursion that takes in Formentera was a lovely day out. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. PM me if you'd like to see our photos which are online. Have a great time!
shaun me and my family went to the tanit for two weeks last year may/june we had a great time the hotel was spotless rooms cleaned daily towels changed every day . the food was second to none i have never had hotel food as good, great choice you will have no problems finding something you like . while we were there we met many holidaymakers that have stayed at the tanit befor two,three,and even some that have been there four years running . we also made friends with several familys and are going to meet up with them this year (31may) :cheers .you will love the tanit as so many do the food the drink 2mins to the beach 15mins to san antonio :D :tup may even see you there richard
hi I am novice to this. We are interested in this hotel in October whats the weather like and is there things for my 16 year old son to do as long as there are computers he will be happy. Thanks
weather in oct is nice just right.may get the odd shower or 2.pc are one euro 15 mins.
Has anyone been to this hotel recently as I've read good and bad reviews (mostly good). Could you walk into San Antonio along the beach and how long would it take?

Many thanks to anyone who could give me any further information on this hotel.

Jean
thanks djwoody for reply my son will be happy
Hi everyone,

Just got back from the Tanit and I am definently booking for next year. Our party was the wife me and 6 + 4 year old kids and we could not fault anything. The Hotel itself was extemely secure for the kids to run around unattended as there is only one entrance/exit and that is the front foyer where there is a security guard at all times, the pool is manned by a life guard at all times and also has a seperate first aider at most times by the pool. I personnelly checked the perimeter before letting the 4 year old out of my site and there is no way out other than the front. The food was freshly cooked with amazing variety if you can't find something you like then you must eat some rubbish back at home, there is always something available even outside the restaurant opening times. Now I've never been one for Hotel entertainment but I must say they had some pretty decent acts on during our stay and the entertainment/activity team were really funny,helpful and entertaining even during the day around the pool they would come and get to know you and want to get you involved but not in an in-your-face kind of way. The rooms were of a good size and were cleaned every day religously you could set your watch by them as they cleaned our room at 10.30 every morning on their rounds.

And this year (as I had read reports about the Hotel next door and their pools etc) the Cala Gracio next door is available to book when you arrive for 15 euros a night as an upgrade but the pools are available for everyone to use. Last but by no means least the beach is beautiful and really secluded a proper sun trap. Try the secret beach as well by crossing the first beach and traversing around the rocks of the small peninsula to an even smaller beach with its own beach restaurant and big fish that swim around your ankles as you plodge or swim.......idylic!!!!

Can't wait for next year.

Any questions I'll check back over the next few days. :cheers :cheers
hi all

had a word with my daughter who says internet was dearer than that or she would have spent longer !!
I think it was 4e for half hour / 6e for hour ( sorry djwoody ;) ) You get a code to put into the computer and a timer on screen to show how many mins you've got left.
There is apparently a way to save money but as I obviously wouldn't agree with such despicable actions I'll say no more ...other than if they have friends with them on the bank of comps it's better than surfing alone!! Working with friends is more productive and it's good to share!! ;)

on another matter.... please can the mods merge the Tanit reviews as its there twice - once as Fiesta Hotel Tanit, then further down as Fiesta Tanit Hotel . Not being picky but people might miss something relevent. The first title is correct, Hotel Tanit. sorry.

There's some recent reviews on tripadvisior and some new pics if anyone interested.
Enjoy yourselves if your going - don't think I am this year......but I said that last year and sneaked in last minute!!

caroline
hi smiler

really pleased you enjoyed your hols - sounds great. Sorry we must have been typing at the same time before so I hadn't read your post. I'm always pleased when someones enjoyed the place ...better than them not liking it and me then thinking "I hope they didn't book cos of me always rattling on about how great it is!!" :rofl

Thanks for the info on the cala gracio, personally I'd still rather stay in the main bit though. Glad pool thing seems to have been sorted!

If you're booking for 2009 it's not available through Thomson but is with First Choice next year. I was panicking it had been dropped by the UK agents but all is ok again !!

caroline
Cheers for the info for next year Caroline

We preferred the main building too :wave:
pc must have gone up then.sorry about that info.in most hotels now you just put your money in.and away you go.looks to me like tui is pulling out a lot off hotels next year.thanks for that info....mine you its still under tui as they bought out 1st choice last year
Hi smiler

If you haven't done so already, I'd be grateful if you would copy and paste your review into our Hotel Reviews site.

caroline135 wrote:

on another matter.... please can the mods merge the Tanit reviews as its there twice - once as Fiesta Hotel Tanit, then further down as Fiesta Tanit Hotel . Not being picky but people might miss something relevent. The first title is correct, Hotel Tanit. sorry.

caroline

Thanks for that Caroline. I have brought it to the attention of Admin.

luci :wave
hi we are off to this hotel in October wondered if there are any boat trips we could go on even though I suffer from travel sickness. Also is there any other trips worth going on. Thanks carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.