Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hope that helped you will have a great time i cant wait to get back to the tanit hopefully next year if they price is right if you need to know anything just ask
Anyone know what the cost of a taxi transfer is this year? Couldn't find anything in the dedicated thread.
Off in 4 weeks for our second visit - can't wait!
taxi would cost anything from 25 to 30 euro.s.you could get the airport bus.then a taxi within san an.to your hotel.cost around 3 euro bus.then fair for taxi.6 to 8 euro.or you could use a shuttle service.£22.00 bus £54.00 taxi return.

To San Antonio via San Jose - the number 9 bus shuttle leaves from the stop outside of arrivals at 7.45, 9.15, 10.45, 12.15, 13.45, 15.15, 16.45, 18.15, 19.45, 21.15, 22.45 & 00.15. In July and August there are services at 1.45 and 3.15. The return service is 7.00, 8.30, 10.00, 11.30, 13.00, 14.30, 16.00, 17.30, 19.00, 20.30, 22.00 & 23.30 and July/August services 1.00 and 2.30
  • Edited by djwoody 2009-05-04 08:58:22
Good thinking djwoody. Thanks for the tip.
check you pm box.sent you lots more info ok.work out which is best for your party.
Anybody stayed this year yet, I am coming over on Friday. :cheers
Can anyone remember if there are hairdryers for use in the room?
flaming pie
there are hairdryers in the bathroom they also supply a small amount of shampoo,bubblebath,combs and showercaps
hi
tanit messages have been quiet this summer so thought I would just say....
15 sleeps to go !! :cheers

couldn't go last year but this will be 4th time and I can't wait !!
:sun2
Thinking of booking this hotel, all inclusive for a week in May.. Just a few Q's..

We are taking my mother in law, and saw that they do interconnecting rooms, when we looking at the booking with First Choice, it comes up as '1 room connecting' my question is, is that 2 rooms with a connecting door, or one room.. I'm confused!

Don't want to get there and find 3 beds in one room, sharing my week sleeping with my MIL isn't my idea of a perfect holiday!

Also, I know it sounds lame, but it says sat TV, does that include BBC1 and ITV?

I like to watch a bit of morning tv whilst getting up, and catch a soap or two while getting ready to go out in the evening, it's just a little extra I love to add on my holls..

Would be grateful for a quick reply, we want to book this TODAY if possible, as First Choice have an extra £50 off until midnight!

Cheers...

Lizzie xx
normal is two rooms with connecting door.ie family room.mainly the rooms on end of hotel.no uk tv just sky news/bbc news 24. and sports.you gonna have to go to a bar.

if you not sure instead of booking on line .phone them and book but still ask for discount.

pm me all you details if you like i will price it up as well.airport/how many/how long.

if one in room you will get charge extra.
hi lizzie
had a quick look on site and it wont let you book 2 interconnecting rooms as your party is not large enough, the interconnecting rooms sleep up to 4 in each which they either sell to large family/group ( we have had this before at tanit ) or as individual units of up to 4 with the middle door locked which I've never fancied! If it said "1 room connecting" you will be def be all in one room together :yikes

I'm surprised it doesn't offer you a twin3 and a single as I've asked for 2 rooms, so best to ring and arrange and request the rooms are together or near each other which we did when took my mum in sept and she was only a few doors away, although this is more expensive for a single room obviously.
sorry if this is too late for you - let us know how you got on!

caroline
Thanks for the swift replies...

I actually thought that might be the case, so we haven't booked this hotel.

Instead we found a VERY cheap off on the FC site to Salou, and we are going there self catering, one bed apt, for a week on May 1st

Think we will go on a AI week just the 2 of us maybe in June.

Thanks for your help, can always count on HT! xx
hi im off here for a week end of september . can anyone tell me if there is a kettle in the room. :tup
nope so take your own.fiesta do not have them in rooms.but they do have hairdryers and all gels you need in bathroom.
386 Standard Room

4 Single rooms
179 Double rooms
42 Triple rooms
161 Quadruple Rooms

With views of mountain or pool
Sea views with extra charge (14€/room/day 2008)*
Single beds
Connected rooms
Maximum capacity 4 people
Maximum 2 children per room
Bathtub, shower and bidet
Hairdryer
Bathroom amenities
Air conditioning controlled in room
Ceiling fan
Safe (28€/week) *
Crib available free of charge
Telephone with direct line next to bed *
Satellite TV
Iron (deposit: 20 €)
Ramp access
Stairs and elevator
Balcony or terrace with table and chairs
Desk
Triples and quadruples with sofa beds
thanks very much. looking forward to it the reviews seem to be quite good . :tup
we will be leaving the tanit on 02 oct at about 1am , i asked about late checkout they wanted £50 just while 6pm on the 1st october.
i have been on to the web and searched and found a room at the tanit for the checkout day of the 1st oct until the 2nd for £53 ai based . has anyone done this before in hotels before and do the hotels frown on people doing this.

it means i will be able to check out of the room at 12 noon then check into the other room at 2pm.
clever idea.so long as they are getting money go ahead with it i would.make sure you collect your fiesta points on checking out ok.14 points next time gets you room till 6pm.or next time you go away try to get better flight times.or you could book a room to change in and save £50.00.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.