Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi

After doing alot of reading and help from DJ Woody, today we have booked our summer holiday for next August. We have booked 2 weeks all inclusive for the Fiesta Hotel Tanit, there will be myself, my husband and our 2 daughters going (5 and 3). It will be our first time visiting Ibiza so i'm really looking forward to it. Looking forward to reading anymore reviews.
please take a kettle to this hotel if you need one as it will cost you over £20 for the week to rent one . fridge will cost you more and the safe even more . be prepared to spend more on top of your already paid for holidays.
Thanks Dave for your review :tup Would anyone who's stayed here recently please add their review, or to read Dave's review please click here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/ibiza/san-antonio/fiesta-tanit-hotel/

Many thanks :tup
Hi Glynis

Ive also posted my review better late then never lol.

Danny :wave
:wave: Just popped in to thank you as I've just approved it :lol:
Thanks Danny :cheers
Hi
can anyone recommend a room at the Tanit,would like a high floor with a room facing san antonio and a sea view, hope i am not asking for to much,does anyone have an email address for the hotel so that i could request this?
Many Thanks
you question is in the wrong section.if you have all ready book hotel.then go on to fiesta group hotels main site.and at bottem it says contact.on left contact hotel put tanit in question you need.they are not open yet so best of luck.your looking for a pool side view anyway.

http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/en/Hotels/Destination/Spain/Balearic-Islands-Ibiza/San-Antonio/Fiesta-Hotel-Tanit
  • Edited by David 2011-01-19 11:03:18
    Posts now transferred from the Fiesta Hotel Don Toni / Club Don Toni topic to the Hotel Tanit topic
Thank you for the information and apologies for posting on the wrong thread.We were originally booked in to the Don Toni but changed to the Tanit because there seemed to be more shade available on the beach in Cala Gracio than Playa den Bossa which will suit our young granddaughter better.
Many Thanks
Booking FIESTA TANIT DIRECT ???

Hi,

I have been on the Fiesta website but it dosent come up with the Tanit, nothing at all on the website?

Any help please.
Hi Danny ... I have merged your enquiry with our Fiesta Hotel Tanit topic. You can access the hotel's webpage via the link in djwoody's post above.

David :wave
Hello David.

Thanks. I didnt realise this got post as when I submited it HT went down.

Danny
Hi Danny ... I wasn't around at 6.30am yesterday, but assumed there must have been technical problems when you were trying to submit your post as it actually appeared as 7 new topics ! :rofl
David :wave
Can anyone tell me if there are tea making facilities in the rooms at the Tanit? I know that you have to pay extra for a fridge but I was hoping that a kettle would be available in the rooms as hubby likes to get up early and consumes gallons of tea lol
hi wooley,
I've not been to the Tanit since late 2009 but unless they have changed, the rooms don't have a kettle. You can hire one but people have mentioned it was quite expensive, one member quoted over £20 a week a few posts up. You could always take a small travel one instead.
I've never had a free kettle or fridge in a hotel room AI, always presumed that was more likely to be found in apartment style AI hotels.
Hope you have a great time, it gets loads of return visitors so we can't all be wrong
I just booked yesterday for our 5th visit! ..... how many sleeps til may 2012? :)
I took a travel kettle with me last year for a cup of tea in the morning. There were a couple of hot drink machines available after breakfast which you could use anytime until the bar closed at night. Coffee Tea and Hot Chocolate all very nice.
Hi Caroline, is that still with Thomsons or First choice? Cant book direct anymore.
hi danny, it's only available as a package through first choice, but you can still get it on the fiesta website - but they don't make it very easy to find! I've usually found it quite expensive direct.
http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/en/hotels/destination/spain/balearic-islands-ibiza/san-antonio/fiesta-hotel-tanit/

Need to use the search facility, selecting "fun for all the family", "san an", and then "all" (it's not listed) and it is at the bottom of the next page.
just done a quick comparision; 02/09/11, 14 nights, 2 adults

Fiesta website hotel only on AI basis = 2440e + flights/transfers ( apx £2218 + ? )

First choice package £1548 inc LGW flights/transfers

:think
Thanks for the information and link Caroline, much appreciated. I'm suprised at the difference in price direct to 2 years ago! I'm going to have a look at First Choice and see what they have available that is certainly a great price you got on a package. I did think booking direct was suppose to save you money... obviously not! :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.