Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just enjoy,the people are great the country is great , the food is great , by the time you come back you will be an ex turkey virgin.

Bluepeterno1
Actually you wont want to come back, Before you dive into all the goodies you can buy in Turkey, Shop around as the next shop most likely will sell you the same item for less than you just paid, This goes for everything exept Petrol, small supermarkets sell things at higher prices Large supermarkets sell them much much lower, And also shop around the Restauraunts for good food deals. Have a nice time.
Your post has brought back happy memories of out first holiday to Turkey, we stayed in Marmaris when it was a quietish place, i was spell bound by it all (still am) The people are great cant do enough for you, food !!!! fabulous. There is so much to see and do, try the boat trips for a lazy day, since our first trip all those years ago we have not been on holiday any where else, just tried different resorts, our favorite is Dalyan.
Dont be put off if you get hassled, just be polite say no thanks, a smile always helps and remember they are just trying to make living, will be interested to hear your views when you return,i bet you will want to book for the following year straight away, like the rest of us Turkey lovers
Hi sun69uk. Me and my better half went to Turkey for the first time last year to the First Choice holiday village in Saragerme,we had the best holiday ever .
The Turkish people are so friendly.

Dont be put off by stories of hassle from shop keepers just be polite smile and say no.
Were of to Marmaris on 3 of september for two weeks and cant wait.
Hope you have a good time.
*Edit post in phone text removed Briar
You will love it! Turkey is fab!

Be sure to post about it when you get back

love nikki xx
You will love it as we all do.

Last July was my first time, I returned in September last year, already been twice this year, and going back again 6 weeks Monday - woohoo, bring it on.

Just enjoy the people, the country and the food. Everything is fantastic.

TC
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.