Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Can't recommend a small hotel as such as we stayed in apartments in the Marina area. But it might be worth you checking out Lagos at the western end of the Algarve. Lots of restaurants and bars, due to there being a lot of self catering and not many AI's in the area. Nice beaches as well.
So if you do go to Lagos, a small hotel we once stayed at the Marina Rio. This is a four star place that does a nice breakfast and is a nice walk into the town with lots of restaurants along the way, across the bridge to the Marina area is lots of bars and restaurants, as well as the train station so you can visit places like Fado, Silves and Albufeira or Portimo. The bus station is next door for visits to Alvor or the end of the world, Sages and Cape St Vincent. Look it up you may find it a good holiday. Hope this is a help if you need any more info just let me know and by the way I am going to Lagos this summer in July at the Hotel Tivoli Lagos.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.