All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
flamingo oasis
7 Posts
yer tis a great hotel was there in oct 06 1st class what to go back in may but prices are not very good
We were there last week may first week june last year. For three of us it cost £1500, for the same two weeks this year the prices are a whopping £500 more which I thought was shocking, so not going. Going halfboard instead.
I think word is getting around and it's pushing the prices up.

However, I am a firm believer in that you get what you pay for. Food is excellent.

Kath x
I looked at the Flamingo Oasis, but chose somewhere else. After I'd booked the other holiday I found the Flamingo Oasis on Jet2 holidays for (wait for it) £459 for one week and £599 for 2 weeks, first 2 weeks in June. Proper gutted. I ended up booking earlier than this (Costa del Sol) as it was cheaper. Linda x
just booked this hotel with thomson 735 pounds from cardiff 2 weeks x
I've just today booked for fiesta week in November, as it is also one of my foster-girls 18th birthday. She's sooo excited lol. Paid £329 each from Leeds/Bradford, plus single room supp. for her, so were all happy happy happy..... :lol: ....Linda x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.