General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi, the black and white ones are £5 in store, have you got one near to you? The bigger ones are approx £6 - £8 instore, so don't pay too much :omg I've bought a couple and really like them, whether they last well we'll have to see! Still if you get them cheap enough who cares :lol:
i will be buying instore ,if i can find them ( says sold out on a lot of them on ebay?)

was there last wk but cant remember seeing them ,but then i didnt really look in the bag section lol
I got the blue retro bag today from the manchester branch £6.00
They had loads of them in,the blue one and the black/red one
They were selling really well,saw loads of people with them
Really good value bag,plenty of room,used it to carry all my goodies that i bought today.
Karlee
Ive won the blk & white one on ebay and a matching make up bag :lol: £9 for the 2

another £3 in P&P but i think its saved me loads in the long run as i would have spent at least another £20 if i went into store to buy the bag :lol: plus petrol & parking when i got there :lol:
saw them in primark yesterday
thought they looked a bit naff cheapy looking
i know they were only £6 but dont think they will last long
anyone used theirs yet
thought they looked a bit naff

no offence but I think Primark in general is for the .......... erm....... younger generation

i love the bags ( im 28 ) but my mum who is just a yr older than you wouldnt like them im sure ! lol
nope not an age thing
the material was naff
and i do shop a lot in primark
but latley prefer new look
:oops: oops sorry to offend!

ive seen one in the flesh now ! lol

:shock: :shock: :shock: an elderly lady with one hanging on her mobility thingy me bob !!! :shock: :shock: lmao lmao
i got a black & white one instore today, they do fit into the size restrictions though dont they?!
Try a site called Mrs Cashback.Com it is free to register and you get a percentage back of what you spend they have lots of shops and retailers just ordered real leather luggage labels and document holders for our tickets and passports to keep all our bits and bobs in from travel essentials they have lots of different types of luggage and all sorts of lights and cushions padlocks etc for your holidays
Lidl have got a belter for the giveaway price of £4.99.
I got a £6 one in Primark yesterday, I measured it and its inside the restriction size for carry on luggage. Mine is tan, cream, turquoise, orange, black and green. I love it. As far a durability is concerned, time will tell. Im putting mine in the hold, so that should be fun!!!

Jilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.