General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hey Leanne :)
They have a pretty smart one from Antler in the Avon catalogue! Shame I'm just taking my handbag!

They also have some pretty nice ones in Makro cash and carry :)
avon catalogue! never thought of there!

i don't have a makro near me :(
the wife picked herself up a cracker last year ...from a charity shop
Try eBay.......there's 100s of them
gosh i'm uselss!!! i never thought of ANY of these places!!!!!!!
Tesco have some nice luggage ranges, from full suitcase sets to individual bags and holdalls, from luxury prices to budget. The website has a better choice than the store. HERE is a small selection.
thanks cyberspacekadette

i've found one i like on ebay but it gives the dimensions in inches!

thomsonfly's regulations say the flight bag must be no more than 55x40x20cm and this is 13.5"x9.5"x8" which i think is well within the dimensions but i'm absolutely no use at converting inches to cm's so if anyone has any ideas could they let me know asap please!!! thank you!
Hi Leanne
2.5cm =1 inch. 30cm = 12 inches.
Was going to suggest Matalan for a cabin bag.
Irene
Hi Leanne,
Just a thought we are flying with Thomas Cook and their dimensions differ slightly to those I got from Manchester Airport site!!!!
Irene
First places that spring to mind are TK Maxx or T J Hughes. Usually last season or end of lines, but you can pick up a bargain.

Pam :D
Leanne,

13.5"x9.5"x8" in cm = 34.5 x 24 x 20.5

So it's well within your limits :wink:
I'd second Pams suggestion of TK Maxx. I picked up a great one last year from there and got it for less than half its retail price. Noticed they had a lot when I popped in earlier this week. May be worth a look.

Steve
Try your local market.
exactly what i need!
i fount a really nice one in argos but it was in a set :evil: !
so i'll be using those ideas aswell x
well i think i've decided i don't need a flight bag! for all that'd be in it anyway i can just use my handbag!
"But thanks for the 10 replies anyway" ! :roll: :)
oops i thought i'd put that!!!

thanks anyway, i'll probably be running around 2 days before i go looking for a flight bag but for the moment i'm sticking with my handbag!
If you only want a few extra things, how about using a "Bag for Life" and put your handbag and extras in there.
I bought one from our local market. Very sylish, with plenty of storage space for about £8.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.