Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Colinraymond wrote:
My brother in law his wife and myself booked a two week holiday to the Santa Lucia hotel in Palma nova Majorca in November 2013 to fly on October 5th for two weeks this was all paid for by the due dates the first week in July we were informed by Hayes travel our flight was cancelled from Newcastle and we would have to fly from Leeds bradford we asked for cost of travel to Leeds and were refused because they had informed us within the 84 day period so we had to cancel that holiday and rebook for eleven days flying out on the seventh returning on the 18th all we received back was the £35 we had paid for the courtesy room we lost 3days holiday and were told we were not entitled to any refund at all

Had you booked a package or separate elements? If a package you were entitled to cancel the complete package with a full refund if the change was unacceptable. If you'd booked separate elements you were entitled to cancel the flight with a full refund.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.