Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Flight times
8 Posts
Which airport are you flying back into? Ryanair offers several flights a day between Alicante and eg Stanstead and it could just be a case of the 15.15 flight being fully booked (I would imagine it is the most popular flight of the day) and they are no longer accepting bookings for it but that they still have seats on the 06.15 flight.

SM
Ryanair are usually very good at notifying time changes. I got one in January for a 10 min time change in September. Which UK airport are you returning to?

When you log into your booking what time is it showing? You should always log into flight bookings regularly to check for changes. It's the customers responsibilty. You can't rely on anyone else telling you. Emails can and do go astray.
Hi flying back to Newcastle. I have just logged in to my booking, it says the return flight is 6.50am not 15.15 pm as original booked.
bamburghsue wrote:
Hi flying back to Newcastle. I have just logged in to my booking, it says the return flight is 6.50am not 15.15 pm as original booked.

Did you book direct with Ryanair? If so, contact them and say you've noticed a schedule change, but it's not acceptable to you. Getting a refund shouldn't be an issue. It's possible they've notified you and the email has gone astray or got stuck in your spam filter.
Hi sun addict, I did book direct through the Ryanair website. I have no problem with the flight out of Newcastle,just the return one.
Sue
Speak to Ryanair, but if the flight isn't suitable unless you change your return day there's not a lot you can do apart from ask to cancel the inbound flight with a refund, and try to find an alternative inbound flight with a different carrier.
Hi after a 2 hour live chat, I have been given a refund on my flight back to Newcastle. It took perseverance and lots of repeating myself. I have booked with another carrier coming home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.