Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi there cadge16,just found a flight flying into doncaster if thats any good for you at 119 euros,leaving at 11.45 on the 25th,thats £80 which isnt bad,
its on INVALID URL this is of some help to you.
escanatiger.
not being funny ,but your on your hols and no work.is it that important to get back,,,i would not go if thats the case.
ok helping you out if you look on mytravellite.flight from ibiza to ema..22.50 lands at 00/30 £65.00.. 50 mins on m1 then a42 m 42...
thomsonfly ibiza to coventry Wed, 25 Jul 07 19:15 = €102

bmibaby are doing flights again EMA to ibiza, easyjet EMA however no availibility.

hope this helps
easyjet don;t start flying out till july.and its weekends only.far as i can see.
vikkims
is that 102 euro;s ibz to coventry.thats cheaper than the one i found
Thank you all so much, I knew someone on here would be able to help with our dilema :D

We've booked the flight into East Midlands with mytravellite, as it's
only 40 minutes from where we live so it's ideal :D

Once again, many thanks for your help
vikkims
is that 102 euro's ibz to coventry.thats cheaper than the one i found

yer its euros... thomson fly have some good prices at the moment... i was going to book 9nts in sept for £59 return absolute bargain but i missed out!!! DOH!
Cadge16
glad to have helped you out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.