Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
tuppence
Assuming you are travelling with P and O

When we cruised on the oceana 2 years ago flying from Manchester we were not told until 2 months before which airline and what the flight time was

P and O tend to use airlines like Thomson,Monarch,First Choice and Thomas Cook and when you land in Barbados they are all lined up on the apron. one good thing is you come off the plane straight onto buses to take you to the ship--no customs, mind you coming back the airport is like hell as it is only a small airport
Flights tend to leave between 9 and 11am so you arrive in Barbados mid afternoon
i got the flight times today for my cruise in january.
it is with ocean village. i'm booked with thomas cook and they said it won't be a thomas cook plane but they don't know who it will be. :lol:
It could be OV have yet to charter the flight and even if thay had it could still change

Almost certainly one of the regular charter airlines

Try checking what flights there are for your dates that should narrow it down

Bottom line is does it actually make any difference which flight it is
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.