Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just typed in cheap flights Newcastle to Dalaman for 22nd August 2015 and On The Beach came up with £281. So the flights for 2015 are out there so have look.

Les
THe flights to Bodrum seem to be more expensive than Dalaman and less often from Newcastle, just checked OTB for 27 July and the cheapest option is £460. Sadly just too expensive.
Have a look on Skycanner to find flights, but book them direct with the airline.
I wouldn't advise booking a flight with onthebeach, look to see which airlines flights they are using and book direct with the airline that suits you,

The risks you take when booking with an OTA's run from fat fingered operatives, putting in the wrong date, or the wrong year, ringing you a day later to say the first price they quoted they can no longer get as the price went up between your initial enquiry and them actually booking the flight etc

At least you will put your own dates in correctly, and if you book with the airline the price you book on the day is the price you get.

If there are any time changes the OTA may send an email that goes straight to SPAM and end up with you missing your flight with them washing their hands of you as you didn't notice it.
The other option is to fly from Manchester using Pegasus when their flights become available. I used OTB just to see if any flights for 2015 were coming up, as Sunaddict has rightly mentioned give Skyscanner the once over.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.