Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hiya normally when you go to sunny beach you fly to bourgas airport varna is over 2 hours away its not worth hiring a car in my opinion local transport is really cheap unless you are planning going further afield if you want any info just pm me I will try to help we are going in june for the 7th time we love it x
If you fly into Varna you'd normally be going to Golden Sands. Bourgas is the local airport for Sunny Beach and is only about 30 minutes away.
In SB the local buses charge only 1 lev (50p) to take you to Nessebar , which is a must place to visit for the day
The Vineyards are actually in Aheloy which is close to the airport and about 20 mins from Sunny Beach. You can get a local bus into Sunny Beach one way or Bourgas in the other.
Hi Enfieldchar.

just read your post and the replies you are getting the Vineyards are as toonman says just outside of Aheloy which is only 5 mins from Ravda and just over 10 to sunny beach also 10mins to Pomorie and about 20 to Burgas airport by car if you are going to be doing a bit of exploring round about then a car is a more sensible option as there is a short walk down to the main road to get a bus.hope this helps just ask if you need any more info on either the Vineyards or next door area called Floral Hills considered part of Vineyards

Robbie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.