Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
dez1234,

I've never used them for flights, only hotels. I've had no problems with them.

Darren
Hi,
Think you will find alphrooms are only acting as a booking agent for the flights, its more than likely your actual booking will be with one of the bigger charter flight companies. We have book for next year via travelrepublic web site hotel and flights. they only act as an agent the flights booked via then are actual via Avro and the hotel Medhotel.

Craig
YES, big problem!
I booked 3 hotels and the return flight with alpharooms this summer. Fortunately, we only had problems with the payment of the return flight. But now, as I search rewies on them, I see a lot of people were not happy with their services.

As for me - I had no confirmation of the booking or payment on my alpharooms account (they had a "technical problem"), I had to give them twice my credit card details via phone (my account officer thinks I'm crazy!) and they confirmed "hotel" as description of services, not "flight". Until the day I returned from hollidays I wasn't sure I have a flight or not!
And now, they call me for paying a difference of aprox 50£. Because someone in the accountancy department charged EUR instead of £! I say whomever this I-can't-fidn-my-behind-with-my-both-hands is, should pay!!!
I'm not a happy customer and they are not at all professionals!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.