Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
when my daughter used flythomascook last year they had to be printed in colour as i rang and asked due to my printer running out of colour they told me the reference mumber wouldnt show up well unless in colour, not sure if this still applies this year. this was to dalaman not antalya though
i would ring them to double check then , you dont want to get to airport to be refused on the plane lol
a big must airlines can be very funny like this :sun2
i found when i printed mine and my colour cartridge was low there was alot of missing information regards baggage, T&Cs etc. I think in any case its better safe than sorry. Also if you have an email account that cant be accessed from another computer, open a hotmail or yahoo account and send a copy to yourself just incase and scan your passport and send it too. :offtop i know.......
Neil

I also add copy of my European Health Insurance Card (old E111) to email.

baz.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.