Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
flyglobespan
5 Posts
HI, Sara24. Last year we did a Glbespan package holiday to Tenerife. We only had 10 days and because of that we found it difficult as most holiday companies do 7 or 14 day hols. Someone suggested Globespan as they fly to Tenerife every day. We were certainly not disappointed. We did an all inclusive holiday with them and it was first class. Have a good holiday.
Used them 3 times. 1st time flights were fine. 2nd time 1 hour delay (to Glasgow), 3rd time 12 hours 20 minutes delay to Edinburgh. No information at Alicante about how long the delay, meal offered was dried up chicken or nothing. No response to e-mails or letters after we came home other than to say they were sure we would understand safety came first. of course safety comes first but a little information during the long wait would have been helpful and on arriving at Edinburgh at 1.30 in the morning no assistance was offered to those with transport difficulties who had originally been expecting to arrive at 1.10 in the afternoon. From other posts elsewhere, Edinburgh flights seem to be the worst. Even Spanish taxi drivers have commented on how often the delays are mentioned on their radio travel bulletins
my brother used them last year for a package holiday to salou, they lost his luggage for 2 days then when it was found he was informed he would have to makehis own way to barcalona airport to pick it up , didnt matter what he said they insisted if he wanted it , he had to go and get it himself.
I used them from Edinburgh to Alicante and they were fine. As good as any of the charters I've used in Europe.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.