Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
If you go on the Thomson page on Facebook, you will see they have had problems with online booking since around June time. You could go on their page and send a PM and booking ref number and they will sort it for you. Otherwise you could phone them, but of course it costs money.

The reason a lot of seats are already booked is that, those passengers going for 7 days only, can book their seats a full 7 days before those going for 14 days.
Hi, thanks for your reply, have seen all the problems on their fb page, I went on line 1 minute past midnight, on the 90 day return, and not one window seat left in premium, I have contacted thomson, said there was nothing they could do, reply was, perhaps all the others got up at midnight to book their seats as well, (not convinced), Also told, priority over people only going for 7 nights automatically get a window seat, just wondered where thomsons loyalty as been going to Goa with them for twenty years, sometimes twice a year, spoken to a few other people and they are having the same problems, some of the couples are not even been seated together,
Paid extra to book seats on line absolutely impossible every time I tried within the 90 day rule just wouldn't let me do it ended up phoning the seats were then booked recieved a confirmation email saying 1 seat booked with an extra charge of £15.Ended up going into Thomson shop who sorted it out for me .An absolute disgrace won't be going down that road again customer services outsourced again a complete waste of time.
I used to prefer for a window seat but now prefer an isle seat in particular on long haul fliights. I dont now why the airlines dont have cameras around the ooutside of the plane that would show passengers the views on the seat back screens. I remember some used to have a camera showing the undecarage when landing but havent seen that lately perhaps it frightened people.
Quite a few of the A380s have undercarriage cameras. Lufthansa, Qantas and Emirates still do and I think that Emirates B777s also have them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.