America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
We have done a few coach tours in the past....and this is how we work out our food money.we are not fussy eaters so we go to denny's, diners etc....we have always found Hotel prices a little expensive..

We Go $10 for breakfast....and maybe leave some left for a snack during Day....

and we go $15 for an evening meal per peson....it all depends where you eat.....Hotel prices may be expensive...what we always do is look at the hotels we stopping at on coach tour...then check google earth/maps to see whats around them...and plan from there.
Sounds like a great Trip Enjoy.....Some morning on a coach Tour you do have a very early start when you got a long day traveling so a light breakfast in hotel which some offer free...may help you out...again check hotels on trip to see what they offer.

PS....if its the travelsphere trip you going on....if you havent been before i'll extend your stay in vegas by a couple of nights to relax and rewind from your coach trip.if you have been to vegas,,,,no real need.
Thanks for the answer, it is Archers direct and we have done two days extention to Las Vagas
Meal prices are about the same as in the UK but portions are usually bigger. Drinks in bars are a little bit pricier than the UK. ($4 to $5 per pint) Booze bought in shops is about the same price for wine and a bit more expensive for beer.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.