Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Jim
My sister lives just outside of Paphos. She thinks it's cheap but perhaps she knows where to go . I will ask her tomorrow .
Hi Jim

I went to Protaras in May and it was cheap, very cheap. €2-2.50 Euro a pint and an average good dinner was €7-12.

I wish I never went all inclusive to be fair. Also the € exchange rate was better out there so I would change your money when you get there.

L
Hi Lance
Thanks so much for your help.

Jim
Hi Fiona
Thanks so much for your help hope to hear from you soon.

Jim
Hi Jim
Sister can't really help with resort prices I'm afraid. They have only recently moved back to their house and she has been sorting her house and working. Nights out tend to be round at various friends.
However she has given some recommendations. First of all the old town has recently had a lot of work done to it . There are loads of little bars and restaurants opening up .
For a drink whilst admiring the sunset try Muse, a cafe bar above the old town.
If you have a car - the Last Castle just on the Akamas is amazing. She has a few more which also involve a car if yoy think you will have one?
Hi Fiona
Thanks for all your help most appreciated have now booked the holiday and looking forward to going thanks again.

Jim
Hi Lance
Thanks for all your help have now booked the holiday and looking forward to going thanks again.
Jim
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.