Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
What a strange report to read when clicking on the link :)
At the end of the report you can make online comments about the report ,but it asks posters to " refrain from posting comments that are obscene , defamatory or inflammatory and do not indulge in personal attacks , name calling or inciting hatred against any community "

So the Brits that now visit are from the lower levels of society .

The Russians call people cheats and start fighting .
But what's worse they pretend not to understand English ( do the British pretend not to understand Russian ?? )

Other Eastern Europeans care little about Russians .

The British spend all day drinking beer , ( but do tip well )

The Israelis and Italians who stay for a long time now sell very expensive " designer". ( do they mean fake ? ) goods at markets targeting rich domestic tourists .

Not too much stereo typing going on there !!
Nothing said about the Germans , perhaps they just go around organising everything and telling people what to do !!! :D
Well- we do know how much Goa values refuse collectors and toilet attendants. Just look around. ;)
And where exactly would we be without toilet attendants and rubbish collectors? Oh, I know, the UK would look a bit more like Goa!
Mobor One wrote:
And where exactly would we be without toilet attendants and rubbish collectors? Oh, I know, the UK would look a bit more like Goa!

Spot on! The mess is getting worse every year.

Oh, and I am from Northamptonshire. And 5 miles from Watford ;)
Wow. and this fellow is hoping that Brits will take trips on his boat?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.