General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
2004 although Im sure I was a member earlier . Our 2nd or 3rd holiday to Turkey and I was about to book for Icmeler.. We got a bonus that year because we booked B&B and got upgraded to A/I on arrival when they had turned over completely to A/I. Had a pocket full of cash that we thought we would need for spending .. it didnt go to waste though as we used the local bars and I had a brilliant time in the markets buying fake designer stuff . Every night I would come back with something else. :D

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/mirage-hotel-icmeler-t28673.html#p1505
My first post on here was on 14th May 2004 on the Majorca forum.Sorry I havent a clue how to do a link :que
I posted before this as I remember my first post was to Alisonvilla on the Florida forums which must have been in 2002.
Thanks Lucy :tup I am on to my 3rd laptop and still havent a clue. :rofl :rofl
All you need to do is go to the address bar in your browser, highlight the address, copy it (Ctrl + C) and paste it (Ctrl + V)

Have a go.
Found my oldest surviving post in the Tenerife bit from 2005..i was recommending a cheap place to eat in Los Cristiano's called Greedy Pigs. I remember now it were run by people from Scunthorpe.

I am certain that was not my first post as I remember a whole load of stuff about Lanzarote in 2004...can't seem to find that though. I think I joined in 2004 and had the original name of valandrob..but since it was just me I changed it to justval in 2005...which may be why there are no posts before then??

How things have changed since them days....
I know I joined before but my earliest post I can find by searching back through just now is this when we were taking our first holiday to Egypt after moving to Cyprus: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/aswan-airport-aswan-town-how-far-how-long-trav-t97111.html
My first surviving post is about Mythos lager back in 2005 http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/can-you-get-the-greek-lager-mythos-corfu-t25994.html#p219817

I know I have much earlier posts back to the days when we were on the old ezboard.
Gosh I was amazed when i looked through my old posts and found my first one was 31 Dec 2006, a post referring to Big Blue Hotel Blackpool. This was in the days when i was terrified of flying....... I cant believe how many places i have been since then, I am now completely cured and spend months looking forward to my holidays cant believe I wasted so much of my life fearing flying...... certainly making up for it now :cheers
this is my first post that is on the current board

we have been messing about with canvas and caravans for the last 26 yrs
only go out 3/4 weekends a year now but use to camp from end feb to end of oct twice a month a glutton for punishment some might say but no always tied the wekend to a fishing trip..

brian

this is from Jan2005

i have been a member a lot longer than this if memory serves correct my first post was on a cyprus thread around 2001
I have been so many places since joining here. When we thought we were going to lose our website I spent time checking that all my trip reports posted here, I had on my computer elsewhere. Its really interesting to look back on your past posts. Lots of memories :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.