Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Electricris in El Camison Los cristianos has a large range & are reasonable priced, also there is a small warehouse in Las Chafiras right opposite Mc Donalds, looks just like a lock up but has lots of posters outside with their special offers advertised.
Ive brought lots of electrical items from CC. Abora El Camison and can recommend them they are opposite Tigre Tigre the Indian resturant on the outskirts of Los Cristianos. Happy shopping.

Chris
I have just bought a nice T V and DVD player fom Electricris in Los Cristianos at a very reasonable price, I also lots of good flat screens there too
Carrefour in the north just off the TF1 are good for electricals. The place Nigel is talking about in Las Chafiras is called Master Cadena. Its next door to another electrical store called Martinez. Dont get them confused as Martinez are expensive. I personally dont think Electrocris are that cheap. They know they get a lot of trade because foreign second home owners tend not to travel outside the resorts to shop and normally dont speak Spanish.
electrocris at camison have some good prices at the moment. There are a few sony shops in las americas too.
North- Carrefour and Alcampo cheap for TV's. In the case of Carrefour make sure the box is not sellotaped up, it might be a return (they love putting them back on the shelves!!)

South - Master in Las Chafiras (next to megacentre but FAAAARR cheaper) is good for them, not necessarily named brands but good prices.

Martinez Euronics centre in Adeje is cheap too.

Hiper Dino in Las Chafiras (next to "Chafiras" Ferreteria) has a small but reasonable selection too

Electrocris.....hmmmm...can be hit or miss. Prices are not always that reasonable.
Thank you so much to everyone for your replies :lol:
One more query in relation to buying flat screen tvs. Would anyone know if it would be cheaper to buy in London and ship it over or buy it from Tenerife as Ive heard that electronic goods are much cheaper in Tenerife.

Thanks everyone for their help
I honestly wouldnt waste your time. It wont be cheaper, and if it was, you would easily add up the costs by shipping it, also you run the risk of it not working over here and if something goes wrong you will be screwed. Prices here are reasonable and cheaper than the UK.Best thing is to get one here, its easier all round,

Best of lulck!
:D
Thank you. Great Advice

:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.