Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi sandy149 ... I personally am not aware of an OTB Forum. If you are referring to the forums@onthebeach.co.uk email address, that is not a forum, it is an email address for OTB which will help identify your email to them as having come via this forum. As far as we are aware, that email address is still active.

David :wave
thanks david thats what i was meaning can you change the heading maybe its a bit confusing
Just because I was confused doesn't mean everyone else would be, but topic title now changed. ;)

David :wave
many thanks hopefully i will get a reply from OTB Soon
i would not hold your breath- depends if they deem it serious enough to respond
i had a few that went unanswered- until the mention of legal proceedings
goldtrai have gone bust now so it doesnt matter now!!!
I am struggling with food poisoning due to eating sushi at the airport on the way home. I have been so ill for 2 days with chronic stomach pains, diarrhea, nausea, and night sweats.
I have phoned my doctor regarding this and they have told me to contact my holiday company. Please can you inform the airport as I do not want anyone to suffer like I am.
Also I do have travel insurance. Can I claim compensation.
Hi Bevjane & welcome.

You will not be able to claim against the holiday company for an illness contracted at the airport.

I do hope you're better soon 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.