General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thanks for that tip vicky jusy order all my holiday pics all 114 for a great price of £2.43, :D :D :D what a brill deal, thanks again :lol:
cheers vicky,56 prints for £1.94,cameras clear for tenerife tuesday,kev
:D thanks a lot...finally got last years holiday photos done...£4.59 for 141 pictures.... :D
Thanks!

I ordered some yesterday...and I've just heard they're ready for despatch!! (so that's ordered on a Sunday.....ready on a Bank Holiday Monday :shock: )
Mine where delivered today hows that for a quick service and over a bank holiday, thanks again vicky. :D :D :D :D :D
yes mine arrived too, and very good they are :)

I think I will use them even when the special offer has run out!

Also you can store your albums on there....could be handy in case the computer explodes :shock:
glad some other people found the offer useful aswell its great to get a bargain isnt it!!!
There prices dont seem that bad for normal use either and if you recommend a friend you get 20 free prints for you n your friend(i dont work for Truprint by the way!!!LOL)

Vicky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.