Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
extremely sad to see that. we've used them a few times and was looking forward to going out again with them this year.
tracey
Yes thats a shame, used these last time I was in Tenerife, although that was a while ago!
Is there still any other people doing the whales and dolphins trips??? We are out there in august this year and my daughter was really looking forward to going on one of these trips, she will be so dissapointed if she does not get to go out and see the whales and dolphins!!!
Yes I agree it is sad to see Freebird go. Boat trips are very popular. Iam sure there are other companies that do trips . These will get even busier this year if things pick up. Try looking on a website called tenerifesunshine. They have loads of different trips/excursions boats and lots of other ideas. You can even e-mail them a query or book your trip onlinr before you go. There is sure to be something on the site to suit all the family. :wave:
Freebird Sailing closed down in September last year. ;)

There are many other boats that are still doing the excursions. Freebird ONE are a completly different company and they still have their luxury catamarans going out for 3 and 4.5hr trips :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.