Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
HI FROM BENI
16 Posts
Thanks for looking in. Enjoy the rest of your holiday :wave
kath x
Hi Fatboy, thanks for popping in to let us know how it's going. Glad you're enjoying it..... :tup Linda.
Hi Fatboy glad its nice and hot flying out tomorrow morning :cheers
Hi Fatboy.
Hope you have a lovely time and thanks for posting from hot Benidorm.....

You make me sick :rofl

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hi Fatboy

Glad you're enjoying yourself. You're only trying to make us jealous - wishing we were there also. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Jean
im here too,nursing the biggest hangover ever,lol :rofl exchange rate is down to1.21 whats going on?1 less drink tonight.kev
Ogh dear. Hair of the dog that bit you needed me thinks :rofl
Enjoy your holiday!

Kath x
My friend just arrived at the Ambassador today.

7wks for me.

Enjoy guys
its me again its still very hot here finding the drinks not as cheap as they were in july but hey i am on holiday hi sanj off to your favirote hotel today to see some friends that are staying in regente for 2 nights they live in mercia so up to see them it will be good cause they speak very good spanish i am off now for more of that loverly sunshine :) :) :)
Hi Fatboy.....Glad your'e having a good un...keep that weather nice and hot, we will be at the Regente from Tuesday. When you say drink prices not as cheap as July, are you drinking in the same places and the prices have gone up, or are you drinking in different bars this time?

Best Regards - Taggy
HI TAGGY the regente is loverly i like the wood on the floors plus my daughter liked the swimmin pool i liked the music round the pool they were playin dean martin brill have been to a few diffrent bars this time so mabe thats why i thought it was more expensive in shamrock on friday and it was 3.50euros a pint dont think it was tha the last time most places are beetween 2euro and 3euro for mahou or san miguel still love benni though and it ante gettin any cooler lots of bars closed in august but most open up again tommorrow

bye for now the fatboy
I will agree with you about the Regente, have stayed there many times, and am glad to be going back as hav'nt stayed there for nearly 2 years now! Good to hear the bars are opening again now, Talk Of The Coast was closed for a while, but has now reopened so will be calling in there, continue having a great time!

Best Regards - Taggy
well thats me back :( :( :( had a brill time found it a lot quieter this time but still good shame about the euro being rubbish at the min still did not spoil my hol though

the fatboy
how was the weather fatboy , i`m going next week ?
hi tartanscone the weather was brill anything from 30 to 35 7 days of pure sunshine not like here cant even get out to cut the grass today its that wet never mind i have a big pile of iornig to do :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.