Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi from Cyprus
13 Posts
ohhhhh Ian, hope your having a wonderful time!!

I envy you :twisted:

Glad you had a safe journey

And dont enjoy your holiday too much!! 8)

Take Care and Enjoy

Emma x
CL, glad you arrived safely!!

Would also recommend Cheers bar, we ate there a couple of times for breakfast and it was lovely! And great value too!

Enjoy your holiday....

Karen x
hope your drinking plenty of keo cardiff anything new we are there on 25th changed any money yet if so whats the rate and where did you change it.
That's right Ian - rub it in :roll:

On a serious note, have a great time and save some Keo for me...please?

Ady
On a serious note, have a great time and save some Keo for me...please?

:lol: ...and me!!

have a great time Ian......... :kiss :wave
Thanks for looking in CL - hope you have a wonderful time :wave
Kath HT Admin
I'm getting worried, hope CL doesnt drink the place dry before I get there on Sunday :shock:
Glad you're having a great time Ian :wave
bluemax

i too am worried what with cl and my dad in cyprus there well might not be any alchohol left for us. hey cl tell them to order some in for us for the weekend!!! enjoy yourself

lindsay.
Hi Cardifflad,
So glad my Phoenix recommendation didn't disappoint :D Please say hi to Yvonne from the 3 Scots who were there just after they re-opened - she will remember my partner (very tall!) and my nephew who she commented looked like a Cypriot boy and who she offered a job doing the dishes when he told her he didn't want to come home! I could murder one of those breakfasts right now, ah the memories are flooding back.............!
Claire T, i'm in The Phoenix now and have just shown Yvonne and Barry your message.

They do remember you and loved seeing the feedback.
Hi Ian,
Thank you for passing on my good wishes - Yvonne & Barry made us feel so welcome and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying their hospitality too. We will most definitely return to see them in the future - even if we are back on the west coast, we will be travelling through for a visit, and 3 large English breakfasts - John just shouted through he wants one ordered just now ! Enjoy the rest of your holiday, really do wish I was there, Scotland is a bit showery & windy this morning and the glorious Cyprus sunshine is a distant memory.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.