All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
There is some info on a couple in the South on my website below.
The Oliva gets some good reviews but the sea round there may be a bit rough for a 4 year old.
Have stayed at the Fuerteventura Barceko hotel, which is a lovely hotel. It wasnt all inc when I went, but a friend of mine has stayed and said it was ok.

Have you checked out our review section regarding the hotels on the island. You can find them HERE

Kath HT Admin
I would recommend The fuertevenura occidental grand but stay in the royal club. The royal club is like a small intermite hotel within a big hotel resort and you have the benefit of using the facilities at both. The food is amazing with free access to the al a carte resturant all branded alchole which you help yourself to, coke etc in glass bottles so you know its not watered down! Free room service and impecable service it was amazing!!! Rooms also fantastic with a jucazzi bath, stocked fridge, sea view and a maid that pulls your sheets back at night. The main hotel is a pretty average 4star with gorgeouse pools and grounds but the royal club is a 5 star paradise situate within it i cannot praise it enough it was an amazing honeymoon and for the price we paid i was more than mad up.

We booked with first choice but dont book the upgrade to the royal club though them as they charge over£40 pppn email and book direct with the hotel as they gave us quite a discount!

xxx
For a family with children the Suite Atlantis would be great. There is loads for wee ones and the food is 1st class.
The best all-inclusive hotels in Fuerteventura are probably as follows...

Corralejo
Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort **** (Reviews found here and here)
Club Hotel RIU Oliva Beach Resort *** (here and here)

Jandia
Hotel Occidental Grand Fuerteventura **** (exclusive to First Choice) (Reviews found here and here)
Hotel Barcelo Jandia Mar **** (here and here)
Hotel Club Jandia Princess **** (Exclusive to Thomson) (here and here)

Costa Caleta
Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa **** (Reviews found here)

Hope this helps!

Suddy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.