EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
We found that very few of the smaller furniture shops were open on a Sunday - but the larger ones ie istakbal & idas were closed - A real pain!! Never noticed tansas/migros closed on any day - but not sure on this one

Cheers

LA
Migros and Tansas are both open on a Sunday. Not 100% sure of what time they open, but I do know that in the busier summer months of July and August, Tansas is open 24 hours.

Jo
Thank you Leighanne and Jo for your replies,

I am really looking forward to going shopping for furniture in Marmaris, can't wait to see what i can buy.

I guess i will use sunday as my relaxation day and build myself up for a busy day of shopping on the monday :D .

Take care xx
It depends what time of year it is, during the summer months and just before a lot do open on sundays.
...if you get to Tansas and keep walking up away from the sea for about 200 metres there is a group of furniture stores including idas, istikbal, konfor etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.