Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hiya,
Not been, and dont have a review. But I can point you in the right direction. Galani hotel/apt and See here

All the best, MrsMac (pastbride, lol)
lol! I think I will be futurebride for a while yet!
hi, we go to the Galini in Arillas on the 19th June and all the reports I have read are good so we are very excited. When do you expect to go? Try http://www.arillas.com which is a good site to find out everthing about Arillas. There is a link at the bottom of the website with a map in progress and it shows where the Galini is

from an "old bride"
Hello

We are looking at August as this is the only time I have off. For a week its aboit 1,100.00 which just seems so expensive but I have not been on a holiday for years so perhaps this is about average nowdays?

It looks so lovely but Thomson dont seem to have any availability and I dont think we can afford it so we have have to hold back and see what comes up nearer the date.

Have a lovely holiday.
Thanks for that. That seems an awful lot of money - we pay no where near that for any of our holidays, not even half and we have been in the end August too, mostly to Crete. But I suppose August is school holidays and thats why.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.