Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Here's their website if you haven't seen it yet bejay :- http://www.garden-hotel.gr/

One thing I've noticed is that they require either a credit card or a cash deposit on check-in ;-

Policies
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Hi these are great apartments if you're looking for a quiet holiday. Pastida is a very small, inland village, the centre being 5 minutes or so walk from Garden. There are a handful of tavernas, a couple of bars and a bakery/cake shop as I remember (not been for some years). The nearest beach is in Kremasti, a 10 minute taxi ride away. If you're thinking of hiring a car it's a great base as you're close to the West coast and adjacent to the new(ish) road that cuts right across the island to the East.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.