General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Many people on here have used http://www.holidayextras.co.uk they will bring up various options for you, although I couldn't guarantee that this is the chepaest way to do it. I have booked various things through them car parking with an overnight in a gatwick hotel and just normal airport car parking as well. I guess its worth checking their price against booking direct the the one you finally settle on. I tend to use them because its an easy option. :oops: and I've had no probs so far.
the last few years we have stayed at the Cambridge hotel only 10 minutes away from airport never had a problem parking and room for the night £80 (was last year ) i know it was taken over last year so maybe prices will be higher the owner had a lot of plans for the place
much of the info you are looking for can be found in the flights/airports forum Gatwick Q&A's

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.