Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Gay in Goa
21 Posts
Paradise Beach Resort,Calangute. Allan.
Eden bar in Calangute, not far from Souza Lobo.
Eden has now closed and the guys have moved to Paradise Village but unfortunately it doesn't have the same vibe as the old place. They still do Karaoke on Saturday and Tuesday and most of the "old crowd" still hang out there.
GFF xx
oh thanks where is it
Paradise Village is on Dr Afonso Road (Molly Malones Road). The bar is at the front of the complex, go through the gates and you'll see a round building on the right - the bar is upstairs.
GFF xx
Oh whats happened to EDEN?? What a shame, lovely bar................I'm not on the other bus but we used to frequent this bar and we are bringing our gay mates to Goa this year and we told them all about it!!!!

Will have to check out the above ones instead................is there any actual Gay Clubs??? Similar to Mambos??? Gotta send the boys off somewhere when I want to go to my bed and snuggle down.........they are party animals!!!!
can someone point to it on http://www.johnthemap.co.uk I am still none the wiser :?
If you come from the Baga roundabout Molly Malones is on your left follow the road ahead untill you reach the bend and there it is on your right, It is a hotel beach resort, Tony from the Teama bar does the karaoke nights, allan.
ok but where is the roundabout is it the calangute one that you turn right to go into baga :?
YES, thats it or if you are coming from Candolim take the left turn where the bus stop is, just before the sports bar and it will take you onto the same road, allan.
edit
post deleted as it was offtopic. OP was looking for specific answers. This forum is all about holidays in Goa and not debating non holiday issues.
Fiona ht mod
I still dont know where it is :?
If you are walking down the Calangute road towards the beach steps, you get to the junction where you turn right to go to Baga. Molly Malone's road is the left hand turn (Redonda is on the corner).

It's official name is Dr Afonso Road.

Casa de Goa is also down this road and if you were to keep going it would bring you out onto the road that goes to Candolim.

Does this help?
nope

can you go to johnthemap.co.uk and tell me where it is on there please
If you look at the Calangute map, right at the bottom is a place called Evening Star. I think thats the road they mean.
Yes, that's the road I mean. I don't know the bar but I think the bend in the road that it's near is off the map and it doesn't show on the Candolim section.
ok I will have to have a look for it when I get there, it looks like a dusty old road though :? so instead of turning right into baga at the roundabaout I go left, if I go straight over I will end up at the capricorn restaruant yes?
Having a totally Blonde Moment Vegasone? :lol:
It is basically the road at the back of the Nizmar. :idea:
Allan.
Yes Vegasone, by George you've got it. Dusty old road in Goa? - never :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.