Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Travel Insurance a must search the net for a week..plus get a ehic card.free on the net.do not pay for it.
spending money depends if your h/b or s/c but £100.00 aday should do.plus take a visa card as back up.
What to do during the day.will you be up in time ??. relax sunbathe.water park 54 holes crazy golf in palma nova.only 10 min walk away.
Travel Essentials.european plug.mozzies plug ins.get them in resort.aftersun and suncream.etc.travel light no need for a t shirt for everyday etc.mix and match.hire a safe.

Companies.go on a 18 /30s 20s holiday.thomas cook or thomsons.transfers inc.

Fiesta Jungla or Lively Magaluf hotels will be best.

£650.00 to £700.00 for a week.10 or 11 days would be best.a weeks not long enough.

get a passort now while its cheap.
Thanks for the info.

Luckily enough i already have a passport and an e health card :)
For accommodation i had actually seen apartments for 6 and when divided between us, it came out at about £130 pp for the entire week, deposit included in that? What do you make of apartments though?

My friends were talking about bringing 200 max, is that far too little then?

Thanks
yes far too low to have a good time.atps are fine.don;t forget you need to eat.and then drink and pay for stuff you do.like sunbeds say on beach.and you might have to fork out a heavy depoist.rerturnable of course.if £200.00 is all you get .well you know how to live here on that.so you should be fine.but a goodnight out can cost you up to 40/50 euro a night.
if your planning on drinking.etc.bcm is a must once.not cheap again.but there are loads of free clubs to go to.good music.save like mad.but book it late in dec early jan.if going diy.keep an eye on the plane fairs.if it goes low enough for you book it.
you can use resorthopper to get a bus from airport to atps.and back very cheap.
i mean how much would you spend in the uk for a night out.then add a bit more on.if you club together to buy food.and just have two cooking you will be fine.but drinks loads of water ok.i mean loads 5lt a day if hot.and don;t be stan the man."i don;t need suncream".that sun is hot.
pm me if you need any more info help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.