Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goa here I come!
34 Posts
Have a great holiday Fiona,say hello to Stanley for us[ann&john] ;) annx
and have a good flight :fly
Have a great time Fiona. You will probably be gone by the time we arrive on the 20th but have a good one.
Have a brilliant holiday Fi :fly :wave :fly :cheers

Doe. :sun2
Have a good time Fiona and we expect to hear all about it :wave:
Don't need to tell you to have a great holiday as I know you will and hope we can meet up while you are here also watch out for the holi paint, it was all over Calangute and Arpora last night, last year Candolim was about a week later
First day spent on the beach. Meeting with some by folks tonight - me again, hopefully you too!
Enjoy with your 'by folks'? (bi-folks? / bifocals?) I think I've spent too long in India!! ;) - Enjoy!
Ive only been home a few days and wish i was back :) Have a great time Fiona
End of another hot day in goa. Met up with a few ht members last night and had a great evening.it's good to finally put faces to names!
Enjoying doing absolutely nothing. Days at beach and different shacks.hotel told us this morning that there has been a lot of bag snatches yesterday. They another much in mine apart from a comb!
If you're not a vegetarian, then go to Big Banana for a steak burger and chips! - Yummy, just went for mine this evening and it's so very good. You won't regret it...
Forget the steak burger which is not a burger at all but whole lumps of real steak in a bun and go for the works for two, the chateaubriand is a mountain of steak with most of the extras off the menu but just add anything you want for a few rupees extra, in twenty plus years never found better
have a great holiday Fiona goa is lovely
I think Tony would love that but I don't go for steak usually. Meeting chilly for lunch and then her, Mike and Cheryl at nirvana tonight. It's a tough life!! Thanks all.
We was going to join you for lunch, it is one of our favourite places, the rawa fried mussels make a wonderful starter for two at about 200 rps or share the rawa fried modso, you get three good sized fillets, add a dall tarka or veg curry, rice, a few roti's and a couple of beers all for about 450 rps however the people we have arranged to pick in Anjuna at lunch time won't be ready untll after 2 pm so we won't make it now but we might swop the day around and eat tonight as we need to see Chilly before we go but we don't want it to be late night as we are off to the airport at 3.30 in the morning

Have a great day and might see you tonight
I hope we do see you- it was good seeing you both the other night. We have the 4am dep from hotel before and so I sympathise!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.