Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I'd recommend Royal Dreams which is by the same builder but at the Nessebar end of SB. (though I have bought a couple of apts there so I would say that :wink: ). Of the two Dreamville ones you asked about though I'd say Golden Dreams is great, though I haven't seen inside Sunny Dreams. All the Dreamville complexes are lovely and stand out from everything around them so which ever you choose you cant go wrong.
Just returned from 2 weeks at Sunny Dreams. I would say that of the two Golden Dreams does have better eating facillities but the pool there is nearly always in the shade with very little room to get round the sunbeds. Basically you would have to swim up to your bed as there is no room to walk round them. Sunny dreams appartments are very nice, good size and well equipped we were in A16 (our rep was at Golden Dreams and said the layout of the appartments were almost identical there). Pool area reasonable with sun for the best part of the day. If you chose Sunny Dreams I would suggest you ask for upper floor with a pool view. The place has good standard of cleanliness appartment cleaned every day sheets and towles changed twice weekly. Location is ideal, 5- 10 minutes walk from the centre and beach and is quite quiet however there are several building projects underway so it may be a little busier next season. If I was going back, and most likely will, would deffinitley stay at Sunny Dreams again. If you have anymore questions will be glad to help.
HI
Thanks for your replys. Will definetly be booking sometime this week. Probably go for Golden Dreams although my only concern is the pool being pretty shaded.

Also could anyone tell me when bulgaria is changing onto the euro??

cheers
Hi nicnak001,
Also could anyone tell me when bulgaria is changing onto the euro??

See my post HERE. :wink:

Baldur
We returned recently from the Golden Dreams apts and can say you wont have any complaints about the accomodation.The rooms are cleaned daily and they have everything you need inside them.Sure,the pool does get a little shaded in the afternoon but theres loads of pools near by you could use if your after even more rays.The location is ideal,not in the hussle of the centre yet close enough to casually stagger home to after a night on the babyshams :oops: In fact,already booked up again for next year :D .......When are you thinking of going?
Hi Kilty,

Thanks for the info, everyone Ive spoke to said these apartments are great. Lovely and clean...
Weve already booked.. from 25th June to 10th July. Counting the days , cant wait :D
Click Here For our reviews of Golden Dreams apartments.

Regarding Sunny Dreams are these different apartments to Summer Dreams which are listed in our review site? If so I will add them. I find Bulgaria hotels very hard to follow name wise :hmmm
Hi Glynis,

Yes, Sunny Dreams & Summer Dreams are different developments - I'm not surprised that you are somewhat confused, as there are what seem to be a whole host of 'Dreams' complexes: Sunny Dreams, Summer Dreams, Golden Dreams, Sea Dreams, Royal Dreams and maybe others - see map near the bottom of this page.

Baldur
Are these private complexes as we don't normally add private ones to the hotel review page due to them all being different?

However if they are with a tour operator then that's fine and I will add them. :D
Although many of the apartments are privately owned tour operators still have them in next years brochure.....I hope......just booked one last week :?
hi folks,
all these complexes are part of the "dreamville" range.(company). tour operators do use them but they also rent out privately which can cause problems when booking. will write a report on sunny dreams in a day or two when i can add an hour or two on to my day.

cheers
jimmy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.