Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi David,

See this map - Golden Dreams is numbered '214' on a yellow background (indicating apartments).

It is in the Southern part of the resort, so reasonably close to Nesebar.

Baldur
hi there
there is a noddy train from sunny beach to nessebar,depending where you are you may have to change trains.for the last couple of years it cost 1.5 lev pp. or you can get the bus for 65stinkies :lol:
Thanks for the great map Baldur. i really like walking but got moaned at by the kids (7 and 11) last year for walking too much. Told them that i wouldnt do it again this year :twisted: really fancied the trip into Nessebur and now I know its not too far I may be able to persuade them to walk. Fingers crossed!!

thanx for the info on the noddy train seahunt looks like we will all have the best of both worlds.

going to bulgaria for the first time (23rd june) and wanted to find some info and found this great site a few weeks ago. Thanx again. :D
You also have the option of fairly regular boat trips from Sunny Beach to Nesebar, if I recall correctly the nearest departure point to your accommodation is in front of the Bourgas Beach Hotel (No. 38 on the map) - the fare was around 7/8 Leva each way in 2004.

Baldur
Can anyone tell me where is sun village apartments on the map...Thanks bernie
Hi Bernie,

See HERE, scroll down the page to the small location map - the site is circled in red.

Baldur
Thanks a million Baldur very helpfull
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.