Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
cheap and cheerful would be the best description....
I have used goltrail several time, have been in Club Maric in Marmaris twice with goldtrail and would highly recommend these apartments.
If its not your first time to the resort, Goldtrail holidays will be fine.
I've used them lots, can't really recommend their customer service reps, but if you've been to the resort before, you probably won't need them anyway.

Elaine
Good budget tour company. Have used them twice, but not for at least 6/7 years.

However, they do use one or two questionable properties. Before you book, see which property they are offering and check it out on here first.

Hope that this helps.
If you're going to book with Goldtrail make sure you do your reseach on the accommodation before you book.

A friend of mine was given an absolutely awful attic room at the Bellevue Hotel last summer - it didn't even have a window let alone a balcony!!! We spent the first day of her holiday sorting out alternative accommodation as the Goldtrail rep was so unhelpful.

Flights and transfers were ok, it's just that some of the properties they use are.... shall we say basic to say the least!

Alternatively, if you're getting a cheap price, use them for the cheap flight and transfer and book your own accommodation.

Mazz
I used them 4 times last year to Turkey and was happy with all the packages, But do remember you do get what your paying for, No point in thinking your going to 4 or 5 star hotel with Goldtrail as you wont, If your fussy dont bother if your not fussy go for it as it will be far far cheaper than the big guns, And remember also you dont have to hang around the accomadation 24/7 If you dont like it get out and go elsewhere and just sleep in the Hotel/Appartment, And also I might add that they are the biggest independant Operator to Turkey from the Uk.
hi here are a few accomodation we where told to avoid
my friend is a rep for goldtrail in marmaris
bad hotels......happy days,abacus green ,ladik park and the hermes
hope thats of some help :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.