Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cala Bona is less Germain orientated that Cala Millor. Its only about 10-15 mins to walk between the two, so you can easily walk into Cala Millor in the day or at night.

I would recommend the Levante in Cala Bona, its a Thomson Gold, so adults only and english, not sure about all inclusive, but it has entertainment every night and you can use the facilities in its sister hotel the Levante Park. There are some other threads on here that give more info and web links... The hotels open March/April.

When I stayed there a couple of years ago, it was the first two weeks (ish) of May. The hotel seemed to be full and the resort busy, (rather than heaving and packed which is how I normally refer to July and August!). The main difference will be that most of the bars etc... will probably close around midnight, whereas later in the season it will be 1am, 2am or later.

Regards Louise
We stay at the cala bona hotel quite often and would say that the guests are mainly english. I'm sure its not all inclusive, we've stayed there several times and its been half board. The food, in our opinion, is very good, staff are excellent. There is entertainment every night. We were there last may and guests were there from the Levante as they said the entertainment was better at the cala bona.Its very flat so great for walking, nice harbour and good restaurants and bars. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.