Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi,yes i would recomend Daffers in Santa Eulalia ,not only do they provide highchairs but do a family tariff from 6 to 8 in the evenings and the food is all quality.
You will find it in Calle San Vincente (the restaurant street ) :P
Thanks, alysteve.

Thats great news. Not far away from Cala Llonga either.

Will defo give it a try!
:D
hi when we were in santa eulalia on the marina we went to a traditional spanish restaurant food was very good ibicencan meat/cheese platters etc they had high chairs as did the chinese restaurant next door called shanghi garden, food good staff wonderfull.we also ate at daffers as described above.a couple of restaurants in escana deserve a mention that provide high chairs, las arenas on the sea front was very nice also i cant remember its name,but its the restaurant on the beach where they have the chef grilling outside below the escana appartments they do chateaubriand etc.i think you will find most quality restaurants will cater for children in ibiza,even in ibiza town we didnt find this a problem.mo :)
hi mo

Thanks for the info. Most helpful. We can now go to any of these mentioned without the worry. It'll certainly save us the time looking around.

The Spanish one sounds good and will defo try Daffers as already mentioned by alysteve.

It's been a few years since we visited 'la Isla Blanca' so looking forward to it even more now.

Regards
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.