Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
gran amadores
10 Posts
HI the only company that has them is Seguro , i know they definately fly from Prestwick not 100% sure about Glasgow
these apartments are exclusive to seguro and only fly from prestwick was there in october , already booked for this october.would not hesitate to recommend these apartments to anyone.There is a direct rail link from glasgow central station and you also get half price rail travel. :wink:
If you are planning to book for this year there are 2 flights departing on a sunday one is daytime 13-25 arriving 17-55, and the other is night 23-50 arriving 04-35 i got quotes for both and the daytime flight was on £10 dearer,hope this helps :D
thanks for this, any links to where i can book, or travel agents who will be able to do this for me? prestwick is totally fine for me also
hiya i booked through prentice travel last year you can find them at http://www.prenticetravel.co.uk they have branches throughout scotland,or seguro direct you can e-mail them at sales@segurotravel.co.uk.I seen them advertised in the daily record last saturday and i know there was a couple of companies advertising them,hope this helps you.
Ang
i have the option of going to the malibu apartments or the gran amadores apartment .i know the second option is the better apartments but feel the malibu is better located , has anyone got any view /comments on the best location of the two .

Derrie
just incase you haven't seen them, we have reviews of both here
Going to these Apartments on the 6th Oct for a week! Cant wait!!!

Anyways, Id like to hear from anyone whos going or has been recently. We got a reasonably good price so were worrying in case theres a reason for the low price.

Be good to hear from anyone who has an experience to share!

ta
Can anyone supply pics of these apartments? Any of apartments and surrounding area would be great!!!

Ta
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.