DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
I'd never heard of them until reading your post, but they have the old ABTA stamp so that's a good thing.

I know it's easy for me to say but try not to worry too much. Articles etc always show the bad things. People are always quick to bash companies when something has gone wrong, the 99% of other holidays that go without a hitch usually go unmentioned.

Update: I just checked the ABTA number and they are the same company as Travel Republic, did you know that? Lots of people recommend Travel Republic on these forums so I guess you'll be fine.

Jazz.
thank you I feel a bit better knowing that x
Hi There,
Yes I have booked with this company before and have never had a problem with them. The holidays have been good for the money. I am obviously an individual with a view and cannot speak for others but I have 2 children and the family had a great time.
Heather
My mother has just come back from a trip that I booked through this company. Absolutely no problems, and yes, they are part of Travel Republic.
If you check prices with Travelrepublic and Greatlatedeals the latter usually comes up cheapest.I don't know why that is as they are the same company,it is not much difference but it is better in your pocket than theirs.

regards Mary.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.